🎉 Health and Wellbeing coaching is a new and exciting service we have to offer here at The Fishponds Family Practice.
Getting a health coach might be the most helpful thing you can do for yourself this year—but what does a health coach do?
A health coach supports individuals with goal setting, strategic planning, behavior change, motivation and accountability.
A health coach is there to help patients to build healthy habits that align with their stated goals.
In practice, this means that health coaches facilitate the process of change.
They do this by:
• Meeting with their patients (in person, virtually, or over the phone) to discuss goals, progress and challenges.
• Helping patients understand their “why” or their motivation for change.
• Empowering patients to see themselves as the experts on their own health and circumstances.
• Providing support and accountability for goal-setting.
• Using their broad knowledge of health and wellness to help their patients navigate through their health concerns.
Are you ready for some self-investment in your health and wellbeing?
If you said yes, why not book an appointment with Mandy or Marie, our Health and Wellbeing coaches via our reception desk or telephone 01179082365.