About your appointment :-
Please book an appointment with our treatment room for bloods. Please bring with you a urine sample.
Then book an appointment a week later for a telephone consultation with one of our practice nurses.
During your appointment the nurse will discuss with you:
– Smoking History and Cessation advice if applicable
– Height & Weight = BMI
– Blood Pressure & Pulse
– Diet and Alcohol Consumption
– Exercise Tolerance.
– Lifestyle Advice
– Advice r.e. seasonal vaccinations.
Preventing coronary heart disease (CHD)
You can reduce your risk of getting CHD by making some simple lifestyle changes.
- eating a healthy, balanced diet
- being physically active
- giving up smoking
- controlling blood cholesterol and sugar levels
For more information please visit the NHS Website by clicking here.